WHERE TO BUY WHOLESALE MAKEUP ONLINE

by - 1/20/2020

  Hello lovelies! Today I'd like to share with you about one amazing online wholesale makeup store that I discovered recently. Their website is Wordmakeup.com. They are selling makeup products from top famous brands at super low prices. Huda Beauty, Anastasia Beverly Hills, tarte, Too Faced, Urban Decay, Fenty Beauty, MAC, Giorgio Armani, Kylie, Lime Crime, Morphe, Nyx, NARS, Juvia's Place, YSL, Dior, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Benefit, BH, Guerlain, and more, you can find all these brands available on this online store. I can browse their website for hours, there are so many amaying prducts I need! 
  For example, I found one amazing Huda Beauty palette very cheap. I'm talking about Desert Dusk palette. I'm so in love with this palette, every single shade is perefect. From nudes to bold and everything in between! There's 18 highly pigmented shadows in four finishes: one dazzling glitter, eight creamy mattes, six shimmering pearl shades, and three duo-chrome toppers. These versatile shades that can be layered in infinite ways to create a vast array of looks with just one palette. 
   What I also found in their offer is Anastasia eyeshadow palette Norvina. I love this palette so much, I have to have it! Beautiful 14-shade palette with a mix of shimmers and mattes. It goes from bold and bright mattes to soft pastel shimmers.



Which one do you prefer, Huda Beauty or Anastasia Beverlyhills?
I can't decide, really. Both look perfect!


XOXO

POVEZANI TEKSTOVI

0 KOMENTARA

Created with by ThemeXpose