ALISA PAN ONLINE STORE

by - 6/22/2020

 Hello everyone, Today I introduce you to the online store Alisa Pan. With them you can find all kinds of clothes. From T-shirts, through pants to jumpsuits. What caught my attention the most considering that summer is coming are definitely tops. Carefully selected models as well as colors can satisfy everyone as well as the fashion trends they anticipate for us this summer.


  The first item I chose was this trendy top with puff sleeves, which is all a woman can want from a shirt. Black is a timeless trend so it meets all the criteria.


  The second item is also top, but this one is in this beige colour, which also blends easily with other colours. It has long sleeves and can be worn with dropped shoulders. Click here to see.


  The third item is my favorite item of clothing - suit. This suit comes in beautiful baby pink color which is hit this season. And the cut of this suit is also very fashionable, so you can't go wrong with this item.


  Jumpsuits are another thing I love to wear, and camel colour is my favourite after black this year, so this jumpsuit immediately caught my attention.


  And the last item on my whishlist from the alisapan site is this playsuit, which is very practical for summer. You don't have to think much about which top you can combine with which bottom.


I hope I helped you choose and get to know this online store in the best way. 

Until next reading! 

POVEZANI TEKSTOVI

0 KOMENTARA

Created with by ThemeXpose